Technology is no longer the domain of geeks and technologists.
Geek | Chicago brings simplicity out of technology.
Real Estate Agents, Teachers, Lawyers, Doctors, Publishers, kindergarten students, and baby boomers all have technology injected into their daily lives. In the not-so-distant past it was easy to say "technology is not for me", but that is changing rapidly.
Geek | Chicago is committed to providing technology services and education to individuals, small businesses, and independent contractors. We help our clients by:
- Offering technology consulting to small businesses and independent contractors
- Providing classes to non-Geeks who would like to use their technology more effectively
- Developing dynamic web presences with simple or sophisticated web sites
- Offering tips, tricks, news, and articles of note on our blog
Geek | Chicago provides technology guidance, web development, and advisory services to small businesses, independent contractors, and entrepreneurs.
- Does your business have a compelling, modern web presence that serves your target audience, generates new business for you, and provides the analytics to tell you what is working and what is not?
- Do you have a marketing strategy that reaches customers where they spend most of their business day - on the web? How about in their inbox, or via cellphone text message?
- Can your staff access email securely from whichever device they choose? Can they collaborate through a common calendar, and access their address book on the go?
- Is your data securely backed up? Do you have a disaster recovery plan?
Geek | Chicago offers Digital Valet Services to individuals who require some assistance with their PC, website, mobile phone, home network, mobile computing, or technology purchase decisions.
We provide services by telephone, in our office, at your location, or by sharing your computer screen remotely. We are Geeks, afterall. We discount our affordable hourly rates when you pre-purchase blocks of time.
Geek | Chicago offers classes for the non-Geek and the burgeoning Geek alike.
Perhaps you'd simply like the email on your smart phone and the email on your desktop computer to stay in sync. Maybe you're afraid that all of those great digital pictures and digital music on your computer are vulnerable to a hard drive crash, theft, or a computer virus. Perhaps your small business needs a presence on the web and in social media, but you don't know where to start.