Published on December 4, 2013
Geek Chicago offers a range of custom services for businesses of all sizes. We know that each of our clients is different, with specific needs that showcase their strengths and speak to their industry; this chart is merely a means to an end, and we’d love to talk over plans in more detail!
Why Digital Marketing?
Digital marketing is the use of electronic media to promote a product and secure leads.
It frequently involves strategies from a variety of platforms: social media, website blog pages, and email (to name a few). Digital marketing provides several invaluable qualities:
- It builds and bolsters your brand.
- It offers convenience and efficiency by reaching consumers where they live.
- It provides measurable data and actionable goals
- It puts the consumer in control, increasing brand loyalty.
Social Media Support
Starts at $180/week
Basic Content Creation
Starts at $365/week
Comprehensive Content Creation
Starts at $575/week
Full Suite Content and Social Media Support
Call or email to discuss your specific needs.
Our digital content strategy is driven in collaboration with our clients, and guided by five keys to success:
- Helpful content equals happy consumers.
- Overly complex strategies get left on the shelf.
- Sometimes a glance is the only chance your content may get
- "Great content stems not from passion, but from perseverance." (we lifted this from our friends at Hubspot)
- Content that goes unshared is rendered useless.
What does this all mean? We explain further in our post: What You Need to Succeed at Content Marketing (and What You Don't)
Some other articles we’ve written for ourselves that may help:
- How Blogging Drives Customers to Your Website (here’s the slideshare if you prefer.)
- Is Social Media Replacing SEO?
- Solve Your "SEO Problem" With a Solid Content Marketing Strategy
- How to Repurpose Your Quality Content
- Social Media and Sharing Strategy for Businesses of Any Size
Let's have a conversation today about retaining your current customers - and reaching your new ones.