LG’s New Pocket Photo 2 Printer Set to Release in 2014
Published on December 24, 2013
With the new year comes new technology - or at least, updated technology. Consider getting your Geek (or non-Geek!) friend a pretty nifty belated Christmas gift.
LG is set to release their second portable photo printer (Pocket Photo Printer 2) this coming January, and from what we can tell, it looks kinda cool.
LG's first portable photo printer seems to have had some success, but this second model looks even better.
Here are the specs:
- Improved battery life (compared to their first gen; 30 photo prints per charge)
- It is compatible with Android, iOs and Windows 8 phones
- 600 DPI printing resolution
- Pairs with NFC/Bluetooth
- Has the ability to add QR codes to the image before printing
- Comes with Instagram-esque photo filter options
LGs Pocket Photo 2 printer should hit the Korean market in mid-January.
Any experience with LGs first Pocket Photo printer? Let us know your thoughts!