Operations Assistant / Personal Assistant Job Opportunity
Published on August 13, 2018
Get in early with two growing companies!
This role starts with learning the environment, and providing support to two great companies. What the role grows into is up to you!
Busy entrepreneur, and founder of two small businesses, looking for someone approximately 25 hours a week assistance (to start, growth expected). Responsibilities include supporting the entrepreneur and two businesses, a real estate practice made up of 3 team members and a five-person digital marketing agency.
Geek Chicago is a digital marketing agency and technology consulting firm and committed to providing services to small- and medium-sized businesses and the political world. Geek specializes in website design and development as well inbound/digital marketing - including content writing/creation, search engine optimization, social media, and digital communications. The company provides businesses the freedom to focus on what they do best, by streamlining processes and making technology work.
The Real Group Real Estate Team at Baird & Warner was founded in 2011 in order to help home buyers, sellers, and investors with their residential real estate needs. The team was created to better serve our clients with a breadth of experience, history, tools, personalities. Real Group has won 11 Awards for Integrity, Communication, and Customer Service.
Job Responsibilities would include:
- Scheduling appointments
- Fielding correspondence - phone and email
- Managing real estate contract processes, sending reminders and follow ups, requesting documents
- Updating Social Media accounts, especially Instagram
- Running occasional errands
- Participate in planning, organizing and implementation of events
- Procuring client gifts
- Finding opportunities to improve overall efficiency of operations
- Developing into a client-facing relationship manager or a project management role
- Willingness to learn on the job, and ask questions (a student mentality)
- Happiness to roll with the punches, some flexibility in schedule
- Sensitivity to confidential data and information
- Self-motivation and strong computer and problem solving skills
- Strong communication skills
- Experience with Microsoft Office or Google Docs or similar
- Any website development experience is a bonus!
- Social media skills a plus!
Hours - These are subject to compromise, but likely 5 hours/day times 5 days/week. Four weekdays and one weekend day would work.
Compensation - Beginning compensation in the range of $12-14/hour with upward potential/82104691715152">